1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reggie White is my co-pilot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Az -- that's a cock sucker of a post

2. printdust

printdust New Member

Or a Log Cabin Republican. Or, Dick Cheney....which makes one hell of a strange bedfellow for the extreme leftists in the group.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

an opinion is one thing, but when ones opinion is hateful and discriminating people are going to jump all over that.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm sure your imaginary wife does.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

One by product of gay marriage is that it could expand the options for men who have had no luck finding companionship with the ladies.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Maybe because the disagreers are trying to prevent a group of people from having the same rights that they already possess.

7. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Hey, but according to the hate-gays crowd, it's all about "special rights."

What rights are gays asking for that the rest of us don't have?

8. printdust

printdust New Member

Hateful and discriminating to one is principle to another. It was once said by a liberal here, if you want to object on religious grounds, that's a valid argument in religious circles. But this is constitutional. And then when you start bringing up polygamists' rights and a uniform age of consent law for all 50 states (after all you want all states to adhere to the idea of a federal gay marriage law), the biases of some of the liberals/activists in here begin to bleed all over the place.

Well, puds, I have to go - my daughter is taking me out for Father's Day. Mom's actually helping her pay. Some of you don't relate to that but what the hell.

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Fine, anything goes. Let's all be tolerant of whatever bull crap comes downstream. Sorry, but some of us aren't going to compromise the standards we value.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Denigrating blacks and denying gays basic rights. Quite the principled chap you are

11. printdust

printdust New Member

Denigrating blacks? Who?

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I was speaking to Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.