1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reggie White is my co-pilot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. printdust

printdust New Member

Husband and wisheshewasawife.
    And one says it's "normal"?
    They can't even come up with a pronouncement.

2. printdust

printdust New Member

That's laughable, considering that most of the pro-gay army tries to demonize anyone who dares stand up for a principle that obstructs their march.

And from the current polls, most Americans are fearful of the extreme left. Damn those talk show pundits. They're making all this shit up about the economy.

Oh, and this on an PM to me from a middle-of-the-roader: Headbutt is the most intolerant of the left in here.... can you handle that? I would have PMed my personal comments instead of directing it into a thread but you locked your door.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The uniforms are fabulous; the paisley throws off enemy troops.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I can't get on youtube at work, but this reminds me of Eddie Izzard's bit about an all transvestite army parachuting into enemy territory.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I'd respond with "wow" but that would mean I would have been surprised by this response...

6. printdust

printdust New Member

Well you represent a majority of America, so that should carry some weight.

7. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

The PC crowd never ceases to amaze me, how's it's deemed OK to hold one opinion but anyone who dares disagree is demonized.

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

So in 2011, your position is that believing gays should have the right to marry makes one an extreme leftist??

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

One has the right to express an opinion. One also can express the opinion that the opinion offered is hateful crap that we will cringe about 50 years from now the way we now cringe about Stepin Fetchit

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Like Grantland Rice's ancestors are now cringing daily as his work is posted.

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

We've been expecting you! Please do sit down and show your ass as the huge bigot you are.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm thinking you and Printdust should get together. It is very unlikely that either have you will find a woman and you seem to have a lot in common.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.