1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reggie Bush on the Run from the Truth - *Update #3*

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I would have read the story a little more, but the Christmas fonts bothered me too much.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Good point, Oz. My bad. Because this took two posts, I no longer need the green to highlight the Townhall text. Fixed.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Reggie Bush is nothing more or less then a spoiled brat with a ego the size of Grady Jackson. He will continue to feel the media heat as long as he refuses to answer questions. I personally feel the whole USC program is sham and this is only bringing to light one problem. The problem is Reggie Bush will never be punished directly for his NCAA violations and USC will. Pete Carrol seems like a nice man but one filled with desire to win that fueled this NCAA violation system. It is high time to start to hold people involved in this ordeal responsible from their actions and that includes almighty Reggie Bush.

I love the Christmas font. Keep up the good work RokSki

4. I wonder if you were saying this when Andy Katzenmoyer, whose IQ was lower than yours, was wreaking havoc for the Buckeyes.

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Totally agree, Indians. What happened to Jarrett supposedly getting rent paid by Leinart's dad? I mean, Leinart's freakin' dad! The gall of these people is just staggering. The 'We can do whatever we want,' entitlement mentality is absurd, even by jock standards.

Thanks for you kind words, Indian. Much appreciated. :)

I did, however, change the red and green Christmas font. Oz' point was well-made. Hey, I'm always open to learning how to be a better writer or how to better present my opinion. Thanks, Oz. :)

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I am starting to wonder if you just wait for me to post something so you can rip me for anything. If that is the case maybe you could stop and actually type something about the thread in which you are posting in.

7. Man has a point, from what I've seen.

8. Thanks, RokSki.

9. Do you mean, "De nada"?

10. Who's Rokski, O Doctor of Journalism?

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The guy who started the thread you're posting on.

Draft saved Draft deleted