1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reebok Depot

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm not a big jersey guy, but my family members are and this site is just insanely cheap.

The stuff is legitimate and you can't tell the difference between the stuff here and the stuff you buy from NFL or MLB shop.

Check it out. It's great for gifts.

http://www.reebokdepot.com/

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

There's a bunch of places like this out there.
    I've bought from places like this too. Pay attention to the numbers and letters for authenticity. Numbers can be fat, thin or the wrong font.
    Bought a hockey jersey from a similar place. When it said the width from pit to pit was XX inches, it was. But it also tapered to four inches less by the waist. Since I;m bigger in the belly than I am in the armpit, it was a bad fit. On the other hand, I've bought baseball jerseys that were great.
    Pay attention to what you're getting.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I was right! Mizzou is a bot!

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

5. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

Just as long as it's not Helvetica, Courier, or Comic Sans. The pillars of modern journalism would have to protest.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

How about Cooper Black?

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Wish they had college stuff!

8. Mizzougrad96

No kidding... I was set to get a George Brett jersey, but the only Royals jersey they had was Greinke. That kind of sucked.

The stuff we've gotten from there is amazing quality. I wish I could find one that sells sweatshirts etc...

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Same type of site, am sure from the same people too...
    http://www.nfljerseys-usa.com/index.html

10. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Worth visiting the site for the broken English alone.

11. Mizzougrad96

You would die laughing if I showed you the correspondence when I asked if they could make me a George Brett Jersey...

12. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

The broken English is a potential sign of counterfeiting. Not always, of course, but that does seem to be a common thread among websites that peddle counterfeit goods. Maybe it *is* on the up and up, but I would be pretty careful about giving up a credit card number to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted