1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Redskins hire Jim Zorn

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I wonder if Zorn plays raquetball just well enough to lose to Snyder like Vinny does?

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

shockey, why don't you ask Hasselbeck for yourself.

I'm sure you can get a hold of him via Don.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Who's Jim Zorn?

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

yeah, like hasselbeck is a credible source as to a qb coach's credentials as a head coach. sure. i'll get right on it.

just saying i am not about to have any faith that the two bozos making this hire have any idea what they're doing. you want track records? i rest my case. ::) ::) ::)

i have no doubt that zorn is a swell guy. i have plenty of doubts that snyder/cerrato have any idea what they're doing.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Some nameless bum the Redskins hired.

Flamed-out Jim Fassel's clearly the better hire.

6. Herbert Anchovy

He only worked with him for seven years.

Do you really cover the league?

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, ding-dong, of course matt will say zorn rocks. no doubt holmgren will, too. bfd.

fassel only coached three playoff teams and took one to the supe. let's revisit this when zorn gets the 'skins to the playoffs once.

please don't make me root against the guy. but i'd say his chances of taking the 'skins to the playoffs are more slim than making it to the fifth year of his new contract.

again, if he proves me wrong, i'll applaud him. this isn't meant as a zorn-bashing as much as it is a snyder-cerrato bashing. you want to defend beavis and butthead, be my guest.

8. Herbert Anchovy

I haven't been ding-donged since the third grade.

But whatever. Keep an open mind. He's a good coach. And I don't give a wet bloody shit about the Redskins.

9. fixed

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

deal.

have you been ho-ho'd or twinkie'd?

11. Herbert Anchovy

Ha ha ha. Not if I can't help it.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So Jim Zorn, hero of Seattle football, leaves the Seahawks after years of service. Five minutes later they appoint Jim Mora as coach in waiting?

Draft saved Draft deleted