1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Red alert, IJAG ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Aug 7, 2007.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I text while I drive. And yes, I've got the keypad memorized -- even the part to add common punctuations and the other part that lets you toggle capitalization. :D

And I read SJ while I drive, too. Hey, paraphrasing Casey Stengel, the road isn't going to disappear; there's no need to look down to check if it's still there. It's all the other stuff you have to be aware of.

However, I've never received a sex haiku. Hint, hint.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, send me your number and I'll see if he'll write you one too.

:D

3. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

I never text when I drive, primarily because I'm a retard doing it under full concentration.

But the hardest thing I ever did while at the wheel was homework. Like, driving on an interstate on the way to school, in this horrible stop and go-really-fast-for-one-mile traffic, reading a religion book and writing short essays. Almost crashed about 10 times.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Ahem ... Xan ... haiku me.

As for at the wheel, I've done interviews. Phone in one hand, notepad on the dash, scribbling to the best of my balancing ability ... how I got caught in my car on major junior draft day is beyond me. But it happened!

Draft saved Draft deleted