1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reason 8,00,000 Jesse Jackson is a blackmailer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jul 5, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

My buddy Lenin will be dropping by shortly.

2. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

That said it all.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Stupidest post ever. You're confident in the way things are going in Iraq? I guess you wanted our solides to be caught in the middle of a civil war.  You wanted our soldiers murdered by insurgents and terrorists on a daily basis. Politically manipulate? 2,500 + dead soldiers is a fucking fact, you goddamn idiot.

Here's some facts that you may have overlooked:

1) Bringing Christianity and our way of life to the Middle East was a flawed on its face. The last time a nation tried to impose its way of life to the Middle East, that country got its ass handed to them. You might have heard of it. It was called The Crusades.

2) Last I checked, Saddam Hussein didn't command lunatics to fly 747s into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. No, Saudis, our oil bed-buddies flew those planes.

3) Those Saudis that were responsible for the murder of 3,000 Americans were led by a terrorist in the hills of Afghanistan. Our fearless leader promised to bring him to justice. On July 9, 2006, he still hasn't be caught. If memory serves, our fearless leader said, "I don't think about him anymore."

4) The man in Afghanistan was responsible for the deaths of innocent victims in Spain and London, along with New York and Washington D.C. But in our single-minded purpose, we have ignored him. No, wait, we pull out color-coded charts to let the public know how dangerous the world is.

Your President, Bobble. Your President.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Said what?

That there's a class system in (North) America?

5. JR --
    Don't bother.
    The guy couldn't have found an actual Communist at Lenin's funeral.
    The "Iraqi PM" wants a) us out of there, and b) amnesty for the people who killed, among other folks, the guy who threw out the first pitch at the Angels game. The Kurds could care less about us, don't trust us, and are waiting to start up with Turkey to see which way we'll jump.
    Meanwhile, the presiding general signs onto what essentially was Murtha's plan and 150K Americans are stuck, missionless, in the middle of a religious war.
    Things are looking up.

6. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Nice job threadjacking away from Jesse................Toyota honk, honk

7. markvid

markvid Guest

If there is amnesty for one terrorist/insurgent (not "freedom fighter"), the only banner behind Bush the next day while making a withdrawal speech should say:

"See ya, assclowns - see how you do on your own!"

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

How the hell do you douchenozzles jack a Jesse protest thread to yet another Iraqi/Bush thread?

9. markvid

markvid Guest

Cause jesse didn't pay us enough to shut up!

;D

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Oh, because, Pointie, (try and stay with the tour because I know it's hard for you), the conversation changed to one about race to class. Unless you've been asleep for a while the two are kinda related.

You know, the old (and true) Ann Richards line about daddy "being born on third base and things he hit a triple" still rings true. That's about class. And Fredo's Presidency is about class.

If it weren't for class, the Idiot Son would be lucky being a greeter at Bubba's OK Car Wash.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for an answer on the Mr. Dial Tone thing. And now I'm looking for an answer on how Al Gore got his ass kicked, when he won the popular vote.

12. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/10/world/middleeast/10iraq.html?hp&ex=1152590400&en=c0d890b26275a078&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Yeah, things are looking WAYYYY up.
    And, apropos of the thread, and about leadership, when Barack Obama -- who I think has great potential, but who's a first-term senator, for god's sake -- pulls down 3.5 million vote and wins five primaries (1984), or pulls down 6.9 million votes and wins 11, including Michigan (1988), you come talk to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted