1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reality show suitor now a murder suspect

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Conjugal visit sex is even better than hotel sex.

At least that's what I've been told...

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'd hate to be in prison and find a pen pal, only to have my letters "get lost in the mail" after her first conjugal visit. Then again, she could write a country song about it: "Eight hours for eight seconds."

3. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Word.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-08-19/vh1s-official-statement-on-megan-wants-a-millionaire/

Well, no wonder I couldn't find new eps on my DVR.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Could they backpedal any faster?

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on Megan Wants A Millionaire, an outside production (not our fault! we have no legal culpability!), produced and owned by 51 Minds (we mentioned them first so people will think bad things about them and not us), that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March (long before Ryan murdered this chick...just saying). Given the unfortunate circumstances (yes, being choked to death and stuffed in a suitcase IS unfortunate), VH1 has postponed any future airings (mostly b/c the show sucked and didn't draw flies, if it did, we'd exploit the shit out of it). This is a tragic situation (nice synonym for "unfortunate circumstance," plz try harder) and our thoughts go out to the victim’s family (I'm sure that brings them great comfort, you pieces of shit).

6. imjustagirl

YOU LEAVE VH1 ALONE!

*runs to watch Real Chance of Love 2: Back In The Saddle*

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Awesome.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

BUENA PARK, Calif. – A reality TV contestant was charged with murder Thursday in the death of his ex-wife as the manhunt for the suspect spread to Canada and police provided gruesome new details about the killing.

Police said Ryan Alexander Jenkins removed the teeth and fingers of Jasmine Fiore, presumably to impede authorities in their efforts to identify the naked body after it was found stuffed in a suitcase in a California trash bin over the weekend.

[​IMG]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_en_mo/us_reality_contestant_slaying_60

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

His credit has been declined.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Kind of like a number of years ago on the Jenny Jones show.

Gay guy brought his friend (or maybe co-worker) on to tell him he had a crush on him. The friend/co-worker doesn't do much on the show, just says hes not gay.

They get home and the friend/co-worker kills the gay guy, was convicted and is serving life.

11. imjustagirl

Yeah, the first story I read didn't say she was his wife. Now the weird part with him meeting Megan and basically saying he needed to marry an American to get his green card is even weirder.

Fuck. What a fucking nutjob.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Your post lost all validity with the words "Nancy Grace"...

Draft saved Draft deleted