1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World: HOLLYWOOD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

ah. i caught part of a phone convo between the new guy and someone telling him some dude had died.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Funny crap going down in Cancun. Tour guide: Is there anything you want me to hold on to for the night? Dave: My dignity.
    I agree about the women on this show not bringing a lot to the table, thankfully we had Will kissing one of his roommates then fessing up via e-mail to his chick Janelle back in the states. Who says she doesn't even want to talk with him. Figuring they were done once they get back in L.A., he and Dave find themselves in a foursome, causing even Dave a minute of self-loathing. But only a minute. Next Day, Will gets back together with Janelle after a lunch date where he goes into the bathroom and explains to the camera how he has always been able to fake tears. And he does it, and it works on Janelle. Fairly priceless. Can't wait for the finale next week which apparently features a beat-down with Dave and Nick on the receiving end and Brianna coming to the rescue.

3. I'm sick of the Sara chick.

She sees Britney and Will having body shots and she insults Will. She finds out that Britney and Will kissed and she jumps all over Will's ass about calling his girlfriend and telling her. Meanwhile, Britney doesn't even tell her boyfriend that she kissed Will and it's crickets from Sarah.

What a judgmental, hypocritical bitch. The blonde sucks, too. And no, she ain't pretty.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Brianna seemed to be the coolest chick in the house, which really surprised me remembering the first couple of episodes. She sealed it getting into Dave's beatdown. That was pretty brutal. Seeing Kim flub her interview was pretty funny. I've never seen someone who said she wanted to do something (like hosting on E!) seem to have no clue about what the job entails. Kinda sad. The previews for the next RW/RR challenge looked interesting. I was really hoping Kim and Sarah would be doing it, but only Dave is participating. And Tonya from Chicago will be back...

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

When they were doing the final improv thing and Kim was like, "I'm not good at this, because I'm not funny and I'm not good at thinking quick" -- hello, aren't those the most important things in the job you've supposedly been planning for your entire life?

The challenge thing has potential. And I think Dave's a pretty cool dude.

6. The preview for the new challenge looked like RW/RR: Survivor, didn't it? It should be interesting.
    Why would they blur the faces of the guys who attacked Dave (and who is dumb enough to assault a guy with cameras on him anyway)? They were in a public place. Show the bastards.
    I loved Kim dying with that interview. At least she seemed to have learned her lesson, so she did gain SOMETHING out of the show.
    I wish we could see some of their improv all the way through. It actually looked like they had gotten pretty good by the end.

7. I don't know if I have found a more reprehensible character on this show ever than Sarah. I know that's a bold statement but she is so judgmental and hypocritical that it literally makes me angry to watch her on the screen. She was, by far, the worst person on this show and one of my all time most hated. I'm glad I don't have to watch her anymore.

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Thank god nobody forced me to watch the Real World. Must be tough.

9. Never said anybody forced me to watch it. Overall I was entertained by the show, hence why I watched it. It was a good trainwreck. Save for the girl I referenced, I had no problems watching it. I would have enjoyed it that much more had she not been there, that was clearly the point. But thanks for the smarm.

Draft saved Draft deleted