1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

She's a lesbian, from what I understand.

I was always partial to Cynthia from Miami. Annoying, but cute with a great body.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Cynthia was not cute. She was like New Orleans Melissa.

I liked Mallory, and she turned even hotter after the show.

3. Well, she said she was bi. She hooked up with what's his name (Darryl?) during her season.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

[​IMG]
    Uh, yeah. I'd say.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. rube

rube Active Member

But he flat out dominates those challenges. I don't think he was even challenged in the last one. He's like the Bill Russell of the RW/RR challenges. Actually no, he never wins ... so he'd be like the Charles Barkley.

6. imjustagirl

OH MY GOD HOW DEFORMED DOES HER HIP LOOK THERE?

Good lord man that picture is terrible.

[​IMG]

7. rube

rube Active Member

Of all the lesbians over the years, she was my favorite. And I think you're right, her and Darrell or however you spelled it got after it once I think.

8. Norman Stansfield

Mind your own business.

9. imjustagirl

Here. Let me clarify.

"I'm sorry, Norman, in MY OPINION, Cynthia was not cute. That is in no way insulting your taste, or saying that you finding her attractive makes you any less of a man. Again that is MY OPINION and not YOUR OPINION."

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fixed.

11. Norman Stansfield

Thank you for clarifying.

I feel better now.

12. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Still haven't seen the reunion/awards show, but I've got it TiVo'd for later. I was a big Real World dork in the 90s, then stopped watching somewhere around Vegas. The first few years were pretty good, even if they were scripted.

I've crossed paths with a few Real World/Road Rules alums over the years. I actually saw Andre's band Reigndance (Season 1 Andre) when I was in college. I also met Genesis one summer in Biloxi. She was pretty hot. I also met Trashelle, saw Theo perform a comedy routine and had a couple of drinks with Blair from one of the early Road Rules seasons.

But I do agree with Starman. We can all thank Real World for the shit that passes for television these days.

Draft saved Draft deleted