1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Tried watching that for the first time and almost started a post. I lasted until Stephen Baldwin leaves the bar trying to hit on the cross between Anne Murray and Sharon Stone.
    Then I had enough -- too many forced lines from the first movie, tho it was kinda cool to see the original announcer at the game in the opening do the play-by-play... "What in the world has come over the Charlestown Chiefs?"

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I had one of the worst weekends of my life last weekend, it started with immense girl problems on Friday night, included my roommates' turtle dying while it was in my care since he was gone for the weekend and ended with the Steelers losing because Ricardo Coloclough is the WORST FUCKING PUNT RETURNER EVER!!!

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did your immense girl get sick on Saturday morning like Trouser Buddah's?

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Well-played slappy. I didn't realize i wrote it like that, the problem was actually with 2 separate girls who are both petite, so I definitely misspoke.

5. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

**I work on the coolest beat in the world. Great folks to compete against, good people to deal with.
    **Double J tells me that my man George Strait now holds the record for most No. 1's. That's cool.
    **Nip/Tuck is a really cool show.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Double J wears a pocket protector while listening to America's Top 40.

7. Why does Dale Gribble look like Hunter S. Thompson?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Slappy's Mr. Bean was just on Mythbusters. He looks nothing like my Mr. (Sean) Bean!!!

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I had a job interview today. They didn't ask me a single question. They only told me they were very impressed with my resume and aircheck.

The job would require me to get up at 3:45 every morning. Can I do that?

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Break out the Productos.

11. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

1. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SMOKES???
    2. Why do I spend 50 cents on a dryer only to have my clothes come out 80 percent dry, so I have to spend another 50 cents to get them completely dry?
    3. What am I going to do when my neighbor moves and takes the big Weber grill that I use two out of three nights, stays on my porch, and he never lights?
    4. Can I get somebody to do my dishes?
    5. We are less than three weeks away from the first college basketball practice!
    6. BARTENDER!

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't know but I'm lighting up one of my smokes right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.