1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

There will never be a reason to nuke yourself now. Bless you, JD, bless you.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Now we can resume our quest for full member status.

3. Clever username

Indeed, sir, we can.

4. Clever username

I had so many random thoughts over the past week or so or whatever it's been, but I can't remember any of them. It could also be because I'm feeling a touch delirious for no real good reason.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I cleaned under my fridge yesterday. I've been here about five months, and my kitten had knocked almost 30 cat toys under it. It was totally disgusting.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Same thing when I cleaned under my stove, recently. A dozen cat toys and a dozen toys my son accidentally slipped under there. They both saw these things come out and it was like Christmas for both.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It's fun to control the flow of information. I update our Web site with full gamers one day or parts of gamers the next with 'more to come' attached at the end. People tell me they sit by the computer hitting refresh hoping I've updated the story. Ha. Local team wins state hoops title during the weekend and I post a 3-graph teaser. Next day I get calls from half the parents demanding (in a good way because they can't bear to wait till Thursday; we're a weekly) that I post more. Some of them e-mail me and ask for an advance copy of the story and that they'll "guard it with my life" so no one else sees it till Thursday. Good times.

Glad to have the son of the original thread up and running.

8. sportschick

I had to lock the kitten up so I could get the fridge moved back into place. He kept crawling around trying to find more mice. CATS!

9. Clever username

I just thought of about five different inappropriate/mean things to post in the last 10 minutes, yet completely refrained. God help me.

10. Clever username

A boy kitten. Why am I not surprised?

11. sportschick

I already had a girl cat, dammit!

12. Clever username

My mom refused to ever let us have a boy cat. She said they sprayed. I never knew if she meant pee or the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.