1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random song you should know of the week

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery Meat II, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

The idea is that every week or so, people post some oddball song that people don't know about that maybe they should. It's a shitty idea, nobody will do it, I'll get bored with it by the end of the month and nobody will ever remember this thread by Valentine's Day, when I'll be sitting at home with nobody to love for the 35th year in a row and I don't have a job and when is this going to end and ... whoops, lost my train of thought.

Anyway, I present from the FIFA 10 soundtrack: "Happy As Can Be", Cut Off Your Hands

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better, I've already forgotten about it.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

About what?

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

That song songs exactly like an old Blondie song, but I'm struggling like hell to figure out which one it is.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

You should all listen to "Ich bin der Welt abhandengekommen", composed by Gustav Mahler. I know you're all cringing, but please give it a chance.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hasn't been a week yet.

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this is MY week.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I know! I know! It's Nena!

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Damn, I had Falco.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

It's a good idea, Meat.

But, needs to be of the day, not week. Asking this group to have a week long attention span is the definition of Fail.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Ke$ha was in my office the other day; a dayrater here is one of her best friends (and can be seen all over a new viral video where they deface the Hollywood sign).

She was a very nice girl, from what I could tell.

But her song sucks ass.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I hope she was wearing real clothes. Her appearances are trainwrecks at best.

Draft saved Draft deleted