1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Chicken Allergies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by FuerteJ, Jan 1, 2007.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

A buddy of mine just told me he was allergic to most hot sauce, so he can't eat chicken wings. I mean, dude breaks out in hives. Bathroom for days. Anybody heard of any other random allergies?

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Not an allergy, just stupidity: I once undercooked chicken. Got violently ill for a week and could only eat baby food.

3. I'm allergic to chicken. I won't die, but I'll wish I had after 24 hours sitting on the toilet with a trash can in my lap.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Huh? Is your buddy allergic to the sauce or allergic to the chicken wings themselves? BW3 has like 2 dozen flavors, if the sauce is the problem.

5. I know a guy who is allergic to chicken. I sometimes wonder if he'd be allergic to a chicken-tainted fart.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Bust ass in his face and get back to us.

7. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

If he ingests, or even gets close to any sauce, especially buffalo sauce, he's done. And those chicken-tainted farts that come after eating sauce, I'd bet he would be a goner.

8. I've been fearing that since I got to Dallas.

9. Songbird

11. Songbird

Better be careful with that press box foolery lest board members tear you a new one for not doing press-box related work.

12. I'll surf SportsJournalists.com at my bowl game if I wanna.

Moddy: I interpret that as empowering me to bust in dude's face. It's all done in the name of science.

Draft saved Draft deleted