1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ralph Klein is the king!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Ontario boys has this made its way out east yet?

Our outgoing premier was getting roasted last night. When it was his turn to respond, he came up ...

"Belinda Stronach roasted me once but that was before she crossed over. I don't think she ever had a Conservative bone in her body ... except for one."

Cracks me up!

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

That was very funny. Of course, everybody back east is shitting bricks about it today.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hey, did you guys see Klein on the Mercer report on Tuesday?

We both thought Klein was slightly pissed.

Here's the link to the Mercer site:

http://www.cbc.ca/mercerreport/

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Well, there is a stool in his honour at Honey's. Or so I've heard. That's one of the few dives I've yet to visit.

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

You could say that for his entire stay as premiere. If I could only count the number of speeches he gave pissed out of his tree – possibly his worst was his acceptance speech in I want to say 2001. This is also the same premiere who stumbled into a homeless shelter in downtown Edmonton drunk as a skunk and started picking fights with the homeless telling them all to get jobs.

However, I do have to applaud him on this comment regarding Belinda, definitley good for more than afew laughs today during production. Fuck I can't stand her. This whole 'Dog' namecalling controversy has been blown completely out of context.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

My God, she is a dog -- and I don't mean the kind of dog as in 'ugly chick,' I mean the kind of dog as in plays around and never minds the consequences. And I thought anything said at a roast was not supposed to be held against anyone? Who was the genius that let a voice recorder in there anyway?

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Better to have a stool in your honour than honour in your stool.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

To this pile of poo, I pledge my everlasting duty.

Hee hee, maybe that should be dooty?

Draft saved Draft deleted