1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rahm Emanuel Linked to Release of Foley Emails

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Dec 11, 2006.

1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Side of the Angels? The Democrats you're saying this about?

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I've seen one too many of these deals where you tell me what I'd do if I were in your shoes. You have no fucking right to judge me. You don't fucking know me. So don't go there. Judge me on what I do and not what you imagine I might not do.

In any case, you're certainly not much of a character given that your political leanings are toward the party that laughs in the face of civil liberties, minority rights, workers rights and and the true nature of family values, which happen to say that it's unjust to pass sweeping tax cuts for the rich when a growing number of Americans fall into the category of the working poor, a class of people who must turn to charities during the holidays.

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

OMG the Dems blew the whistle? Oh, Christ! Wow, what a scandal!

Oh, wait... that's right.

SO?

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It's not that the Dems blew the whistle, it's that they knew and waited a year till they did so. Kind of makes those "Republicans left kids in danger" claim a little hypocritical.

5. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

Democrats lie. Republicans cover up. A pox on both their houses.

I voted libertarian in the '06 election, with hopes of forcing a runoff (welcome to the South). Had their been a lib in my congressional district, there would have been a runoff.

If the Southern runoff was in effect nationwide (must have 50 percent plus one of the votes cast to win, otherwise top two go again a month later in a winner-take-all vote), third parties would have a lot more power. Or, to drop a Canadian reference here, the balance of power.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Ugh. Shell game. Nevermind the pedophile over there, ladies and gents, look at the these folks who KNEW about it. Gasp! They're horrible people. Oh, the pedophile? Yep, that's unfortunate. But the REAL evil is over here -- evil, evil, Dems.

Draft saved Draft deleted