1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rachael Ray on Larry King Live

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 19, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Splort.

The things I'd do to her.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

People won't watch, BYH. Don't you read? Everyone hates her voice, and she's soooo annoying, and blah blah blah.

With her sitting down, all the masturbation squad has lost their draw to her.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Unfortunately, they just aired a clip of her show and she is apparently turning into Oprah with the REALLY LOUD SCREAMING AT HER SCREAMING AUDIENCE!!!! Ugh. Don't ruin a perfect thing Rachael.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Future Mrs. Oz flipped to that tonight, and somehow I had a hunch someone would start this thread. Somehow ...

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She let you watch? :eek:

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I turned away. Just don't have a thing for Rachael Ray. She can't even spell "Rachel" how it ought to be.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

If you thought RR's voice is annoying, then you should have watched Deal or No Deal tonight. There was "Mattie," a big fat Teamster from Jersey. He had the tough but lovable persona going on waaaay too strong, but he wasn't nearly as bad as his 16-year-old mallrat twin daughters (at first I thought they were midgets) or his Jersey Girl circa 1988 wife. The accents from those three females were so horrible they made Fran Drescher's voice sould calming and melodic.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Was thinking the exact same thing when I looked up and saw RR's face, plastered with gaudy makeup no less.

I had never seen the FHM photo spread she did. Those were pretty lame shots. She's cute, she's just not sexy.

9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I'm going to begin campaigning for "The Giada Di Laurentiis Show" as of right now.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

All she would do is talk about chocolate.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Rachael Ray is fast getting sucked into the Oprah vortex. I guess she's hosting an Oprah-like cooking show (?) and the first guest is, you guessed it, St. Oprah herself.

I don't know, she kind of annoys me. All TV hosts have to fake it sometimes, but when she goes into a restaurant and tries out the dish, its really shamish.

I'll say this, Mrs. Bubbler got her cookbook and made curry chicken from it. Yummy.

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

She can talk about belly button lint for all I care.

Draft saved Draft deleted