1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quizno's giving away 1 million subs

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Feb 23, 2009.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Same here, which is good because it's my favorite.

2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

If anybody's feeling adventurous, you can take a screenshot of the coupon and print it several times.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm buying masks tonight. I figure $7 a mask times five nights a week for five free subs. I should make out like a bandit.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well, since they have coupon codes on each one, if you print the same coupon, I'm guessing it wouldn't scan more than once.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but:
    <blockquote>By completing the form, Entrants will automatically be entered into the Quiznos Q–Club marketing database (Entrants may opt–out of the Quiznos Q–Club at any time by visiting the opt-out page located at: www.quiznos.com/offers/Optout.aspx.)

Once you submit your Free Sub registration you will receive a confirmation email for your personalized Quiznos coupon. You will also be able to send your friends a Free Sub at that time</blockquote>So be sure and opt out on your way to the egress.

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Do they think my brokedick printer will actually spit out something legible? :D

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No food for him until the "Big" comes out of his name.

8. imjustagirl

Doesn't matter, though, because there's no mention on the coupon of what sub. Just says "any small signature sub or small every day value sub."

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I just went and realized that Chicken Carbonara is a premium sub. The guy there was nice enough to just take the coupon and subtract the price or a signature sub and so I paid 65 cents for my "free" sub.

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Niiiice. That's what I had to do for my "free" G'NR Dr Pepper, too.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

The emails go straight to my spam folder anyway. No worries.

12. imjustagirl

mmmmmmm my sub was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Draft saved Draft deleted