1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quick observation at the Denver airport ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Oct 31, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How did that help? You lost me....

2. Jones

Jones Active Member

Denver's airport has the second-best airport fountain in America, after Detroit's. Also, its bathrooms double as tornado shelters.

3. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

That's better than what MSP's double as [/larrycraig]

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Think of it like a steam bath or a vaporizer.

The cup helps contain the heat and by placing it over my ear the heat helped reduce the pressure and therefore reduced the pain.

5. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Here's my problem. Why is the Denver airport no where near fucking Denver? You need a commuter to fly to the city once you've landed in "Denver."
    Bullshit.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've never been a big fan of it anyway.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

On the bright side, there's all sorts of room for emergency landings. ::) And I don't think massive growth in Denver will get anywhere near the airport.

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I've had this a couple times. Brutal.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm taking Rhinocourt like a masturbating zoo monkey in an effort to prevent a repeat performance tomorrow.

I envy those of you who say you get them once every few years. Friday's was my worst ever, but I get some version of these attacks about once every three or four flights. It's the number one reason I hate to fly, besides the soul-crushing shit everyone else hates about flying.

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

For the same reason why the Kansas City airport....is nowhere near Kansas City. The sad thing is, the Kansas City airport is basically the only airport that most of Kansas HAS....and it blows.

11. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

It's not *terribly* far from Aurora, which is kind of like Denver. (In a shitty 'not-at-all' way).

12. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Bubbler,
    I don't suffer from the same thing, but I do get some nasty sinus headaches from time to time. I've found that a sinus medicine called Equate helps me. It's a generic sinus medicine you can find at Wal-Mart. Works wonders for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted