1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions about PS3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Nov 27, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I know there was a thread about camping out for the PS3, but I thought a more general discussion of the system might be in order.

I will eventually purchase a PS3, though I've been checking them out on eBay with ideas toward flipping one. In the meantime, I'm curious if anyone else has bought one yet.

They have the 20GB and 60GB versions, but I'm wondering if you even need a 60GB version. What's the point of it? Is it just for saving games, or does it somehow affect gameplay? If it is just for saving games, do you really need 60 gigs to save stuff?

Anyway, just thought I'd start a thread for general info about the system (how does it compare to Xbox 360 for instance). So your thoughts and any answers to the above questions are encouraged.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

It's like the iPod. Does anyone really need an 80-gig or 60-gig iPod? Heck, I have a 30-gig and have a fair amount of music, and I'll never come close to filling that sucker.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have an 8gig nano and it's barely half full.

As for the PS3, I haven't even read a word about it, so I'm of no use. I'll check out of this thread now.

4. I "flipped" an XBox360 last year. Ended up making about $250. Decided that wasn't worth the headache of doing the same with a PS3 this time around.

Oops.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the new Colecovision to come out.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted