1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Q&A with Yahoo! Sports Dan Wetzel on LeBron, Cleveland

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by TMitrosilis, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Whichever one eats more cake.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That would probably rule out Famine.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

See, now this is funny. It's ok to be a dick if you're occasionally funny. Dooley, I hope you're taking take notes.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You sure are displaying that "being a dick" thing with your recent aplomb.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Philosophical foundations don't get much stronger.

6. Double Down

Yup. But I'm funny. Keep taking lame 9-year-old hacks at my friends and see how big of a dick I can be. As you lectured me on the Pryor thread, you're usually better than that. But if you want to run with the trolls, then I'll happily treat you like one.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In your opinion. That was really a knee slapper, threatening someone. I can comment on whoever the he'll I want to, and how dare you suggest there are people on this board that can't be criticized lest the bile of the DD rain down

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

DD - Playing the role of groom to the Four Horsemen is unbecoming to you.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

the Cleveland column by Wetzel was solid, but not great. One major gaffe: It's Prospect Ave.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Funny & true.

12. Double Down

You know what bro? Boom can fuck with me because we've been playing this out for years, and deep down, I kind of love the son of a bitch. You? You're just some b-list blend of Ayn Rand and an Espresso Mr. Miyagi. If you want to take your licks at me, at least do better than the Ed McMahon routine where you chuckle at whatever Boom says and stick your head into the frame. Run along. I think it's time to wake someone up off your couch and teach them the mysteries of cleaning milk steaming hoses.

Boom, good line. Will there be a live band at this wedding? An open bar? Sounds awesome. Put me down for the steak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.