1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pronger

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jeff Gluck, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

What happened to the Pronger thread? I was in the middle of reading that....!

This is like someone ripping the National Enquirer out of your hands at the grocery store.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I am innocent but I was about to go take a close look myself. I'm not surprised it was gone, some things bothered me on my quick read.

I suggest we don't start another until we get some legit verification.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I whacked it. I feel dirty for having even posted on it though my comments weren't terribly bad. :-[

4. Moderator1

Shit, man, the reason I didn't whack it right away was I saw you had posted!! I figured it might be OK.

Seriously, good call. Worthy of discussion if we have veriable information.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Well, anything has to be more worthy discussion than watching you two talk about whacking it and feeling dirty.

6. Baloo

Baloo Member

what was so bad about it? Was it just trade speculation?

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

It was rumors that he knocked up a TV reporter. No need to participate in ruining a reporter's career without something more concrete than an alleged email from an agent.

And I apologize for using poor judgement in posting on that thread although all I did was comment on her website.

9. Moderator1

Hey Meat. Whack this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.