1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Project Runway

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lugnuts, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

All,

I'm so excited I can't stand it!

Bravo tonight 10 ET. Be there.

I've already heard what the first challenge is, and it kind of stinks. No spoilers, though.

Don't bore Nina,
    Luggie

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I will just state for the record that I can't stand Michael Kors. I love Nina though.

I also loved the ad for this season with the designer saying he'd never make somebody's mother cry. I'll be there, Luggie!

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Love Nina Garcia, the sultry Colombian temptress willing to dismiss crappy designs with a wave or her hand.

Love Michael Kors, the bitchest queen we've seen on TV in a long time, and someone who is hilarious.

Love, love, love Tim Gunn and wish he could be my elegant, fabulous, classy gay uncle.

Wish I had a blog so I could disect this show each week because I shamelessly enjoy it so much.

4. sportschick

I want Tim Gunn to come clean out my closet and get me away from my Wonder Woman and Hello Kitty t-shirts.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. Dissect right here.

I am so with you! I highly recommend Gunn's blog during the season. He'll tell you when he thinks the judges/producers screwed up. I'd rather have his opinion than the judges' anyway.

I read Gunn's book during the offseason. Fantastic. Hilarious! I thought his show sucked, however.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

"Make it work."

I'm a fan, too.

7. sportschick

Here's a photo gallery from this season's show. SPOILER ALERT: I noticed a lot of designs from one designer and it was at an actual runway collection show, so I'm thinking that person have made the final.

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Long live Tim Gunn. I heard BRAVO! was revamping his show, with the new premiere Thursday night, I think.

9. OK, I'll admit it, glad to see this show back.

Won't have time to catch the premiere tonight but I'm sure I'll be able to watch one of the 78 kerbillion replays.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I am SO PSYCHED. And I agree 100 percent with DD's breakdown. I read Tim Gunn's book as well, loved it, and I wish I knew him in real life. Maybe next time I go to NYC I'll just camp outside of Parsons.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I have never seen this before. I can't believe it. I think I could never find Bravo in my million channels.

So now I'm watching the last episode from last season. I want every dress from the redhead pregnant lady. I realize this is old news.

I'm already hooked.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

21, you are going to love, love, love this show. You should rent Season 1 and watch it on the iPod while you workout. Glad to have you on board for our weekly breakdowns though.

Draft saved Draft deleted