1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pro Bowl running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

14-0; NFC; End of 1.

Phillip Rivers with 2 INT in the first quarter. Has anyone ever been benched for sucking in a fucking Pro Bowl?

2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

42-0 NFC, still in the 2nd quarter! TIme for Matt Cassel to throw another INT http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-2.html

3. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

This is going to be the first game in history in which no player is ever knocked down. Here's another bargaining item for the new CBA: get rid of this embarrassment.

4. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

This thing is so bad, I watched the fourth quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers game instead.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

45-28 end of the 3rd. Rivers is on fire

6. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Wow. That's amazing.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You've got 100 hula girls doing their thing at halftime and Fox spends the time on a pointless chat with Roethlisberger and Rodgers, and Carl Edwards.
    Jay Glazer looked like he needed a higher SPF.
    And I learned on a radio interview that the refs are picked from the group that isn't good enough to get a playoff game.
    Are the coaches still the conference championship game losers?

8. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

D.O.: No, now they're the coaching staffs of the losing team with the highest seed in the divisional round. So it was Patriots' staff for the AFC and Falcons' for the NFC.

And tonight proved how useless this "all-star" game is. I'm willing to wager that this is the last time it's ever shown on a broadcast network.

Draft saved Draft deleted