1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Printdust: Fair and Balanced Post..Negative on a Republican!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. printdust

printdust New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110616/ts_yblog_theticket/mitt-romney-to-voters-im-also-unemployed

Romney, that shit comes off showing that you really couldn't relate to an unemployed American.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Rickey Henderson says Rickey Henderson wants his schtick back. And it's not as if you think Romney is a "real Republican"

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

As we progress with following these new rules, I encourage you to consider the following when you are posting new threads or responding to current threads:

1. Am I contributing to the discussion? -- no
    2. Does anyone really care about the thread I'm about to start? -- no
    3. Is the subject line clear enough to describe exactly what the subject is (please refrain from subjects that say "Oh wow!" or "This is cool".. give some detail) -- yes
    4. Have I checked or searched to make sure the thread I am starting has not already been started by another user? -- no

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Own it, dusty. Mittens will be your guy.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Veteran observers will note strong strains of Nixonian and George III DNA in Mitt's attempted humorous japes.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

I find it amazing that with so many of your colleagues looking for work, you choose to discard this thread because of personal issues (No.2) toward the poster.

Or maybe it's true that you don't care about the unemployed.

7. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Romney is one of the most boring politicians in recent memory...even more boring than John Kerry. The guy simply has no personality and does not come off as presidential. He is one of the few Republicans seeking the nomination that I think would lose handily to the American Idol president. Those two on a stage together, debating, would be downright funny to watch. Obama would get in his preaching mode and Romney would answer in a monotone. It would be painful.

8. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Romney came off looking especially silly with his "Hey, I'm unemployed too" line. Yeah, Mittens..you're just a normal guy. Right.

9. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Agreed. He must think the average voter is quite stupid to throw a line like that out there.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Everyone I know who is unemployed is on LinkedIn.

11. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Carlton, the average voter IS quite stupid, and they prove it just about every chance they get.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

sorry to be the one to break it to you but the average voter IS quite stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.