1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prince Harry caught on tape being...normal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Jan 11, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, give ME a freaking break. If this were Jenna or Barbara Bush saying it, you would be on 19 kinds of orgasms. You're insane.

2. Not if they were in the army.

3. imjustagirl

Bullshit. Jenna Bush drops a "fuck me, you look like a raghead" and it becomes a symbol of all that's wrong with the Republicans.

4. Not at all.
    Because the Queen doesn't spend all her time telling me about family values and the right kind of marriage people should have. Jenna's Dad does. He can still shut up.
    But what in the hell should I care if the guy who's third in line to inherit an overpriced anachronism misbehaved once in military school? Am I supposed to take the British royal family seriously? You're about 50 years too late to sell that one.

5. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

"Paki" is offensive? I say paki all the time.......in fact, I'm going to the packy in ten minutes.

6. A packy run, AL?
    Pick me up some "Gansett tallboys, OK? And a six of tonic?

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was the "raghead" comment folks consider racist.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hell, one of my favorite bars is Paki's Pub.

9. imjustagirl

Whether you take it seriously or not, Fenian, it's the grandchild of the ruling family throwing around a term like "raghead."

Look, I don't give a shit if Joe Blow from Toledo says that, off camera, in his bunks to his buddies. I will never claim to understand what happens in military training, because I've never been through it. But there simply are different rules for different people. Fact.

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I thought maybe he dressed up as a Nazi....again. Fuckin' idiot.

11. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

no problem....I haven't had a tallboy in weeks.

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I'll cut him all kinds of slack based on the pretend phone call to Grandma alone, which is brilliant:

Draft saved Draft deleted