1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pretty much any Dodgers or Angels game this season, including potential playoffs

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Jul 18, 2010.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I live within 15 minutes away from Angel Stadium. So I can cover any Angels or L.A. Dodgers home games the rest of this season, including possibly the playoffs. Either way, I'd need a little help securing a one-day press pass at least 24-48 hours before game time. I have 8 years' experience working as a stringer with The Orange County Register, and three daily newspapers...mainly covering preps, but I have also covered college and pro games as well.
    I can do features, gamers, etc. for dailies/weeklies, magazines or dot.coms. I've written for all three types, mainly as a freelancer.
    E-mail me at bobi78@juno.com if anyone out there is interested.
    I can also cover Padres games, but would request at least 35 cents/mile to and from Petco Park on top of any regular pay for stringer work.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

This means coverage of away teams, FYI

In case anyone out there needs any stories written on players, coaches, etc. on away teams who're traveling to Angel Stadium or Dodger Stadium, I can of course do that as well.

3. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Sonic bump!

Draft saved Draft deleted