1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, give me a damn break. The left has moved enough to the right that it has to move back to the left just to fucking find the center.

There should be no memorials to any Confederates, because they were all traitors. Lee had the good sense to oppose Confederate monuments: “I think it wiser not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”

Take whatever monuments remain down.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Can't figure out who's dumber/declining at a faster rate: Trump or his legal counsel.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The coffee guy and the abortion guy.... I bet they have some very advanced thoughts on rising interest rates in this economy.

BitterYoungMatador2 and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think there is a holdout on the Manafort jury, maybe two - and a mistrial will probably be called by Friday. As clueless as most jurors act during voir dire, you know there were at least a couple that made it on who are well aware of the stakes.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Get them together with the pervert guy, the long-winded guy and the expert-on-all-things-guy-from-up-north, and that would be a helluva discussion panel.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.