1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Riptide and melock like this.
  2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Nope. Fought like hell to cover up everything he could. Ignored FOIA requests. Gave depositions where he was practically drooling and testified over and over that he had no idea how his agency operates.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

That is a good point. I will cease such references.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I wonder if he stopped to drink a bottle of pop before he signed the pardon.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oh, thank God. I thought maybe the world's greatest Canadian wouldn't chime in with his unparalleled grasp of American and world history before I went to bed. Now I can sleep soundly.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

So far.

Hitler killed roughly 11 million people, but it took him 10-12 years to do it. Fucko could do it in 15 minutes.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

LOL. Nice work again, Kellyanne.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And his high school guidance counselor probably said he'd never amount to anything.

9. Starman

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

In the movie The Joe Show, Arpaio admitted the birth certificate investigation was all about fundraising.

11. Starman

Any day now the Fucko DOJ will announce reopening a federal investigation into Obama's birth certificate, based on "stunning new evidence" that " has just come to light."

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

"Tough on crime" sentiment ebbs and flows in America, but in the main people have gotten more sophisticated over the course of time to realize that running a corrections facility on the Cool Hand Luke model is not only barbaric but ineffective at reducing crime.

Virtually every profession is smarter and more sophisticated than two decades ago. Why should media (and police) be exceptions to the rule?

lakefront and franticscribe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.