1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Why did Politifact issue a correction? They were right. Biden is the President-elect and was at the time she made this video.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

All these years of worrying about caravans coming from the south and it was really North Korean ships coming from the east.

Mngwa, garrow, Driftwood and 4 others like this.
  3. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

The best thing here is you did not use a contraction to troll the troll, "my" friend.

4. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

She’s one step above Hat Guy. Maybe. But there’s not much daylight between the two.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Now we know why the Maine blew up. North Korea knew it was carrying thousands of fake votes for William Jennings Bryan.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

People actually listen to her. I don't know why. Politifact was right and she was wrong and yet Politifact ran a correction. Why?

7. tea and ease

This gives me hope on one level only. Cheeto will never let Jr. run for anything (who seems to be wanting to run for something) if it will deflect from Cheeto's own press. Don Jr. doesn't have a chance at anything soon.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Soon or ever.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They found the northern passage. Another first for Kim Jong-un.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I figured they used the secret tunnels from Jade Helm.

Baron Scicluna and garrow like this.
  11. tea and ease

@Songbird I wish I meant soon, I hope for ever..

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Learned something new tonight: Trumpist and Christian hero Ken Starr was on Jeffrey Epstein's defense team.
    Not shocked. Just hadn't heard that. Congrats, Trumpists. Another one for your hall of infamy.
    How many skeletons do Starr, Alex Acosta, Bill Barr and the lord and savior himself, Trump, have in their closets? One of Epstein's victims got her first job in high school as a locker room attendant at Mar A Lago. On and on it goes.
    Can't say I'm shocked that Epstein died in custody. Barr was brought on as AG only weeks earlier.
    But please lecture us on how libruhls are the worst.

OscarMadison likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.