1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Hating myself for watching Trump speak in Arizona and wondering if he actually believes the shit he spews or does he say it because he knows his cult will believe it?

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yes. She's still vile, and her willingness to attack anyone who dares ask a substantial question means that not only does she know exactly what she signed up for, but also she enjoys doing his dirty work.

Was not going to be surprised if, relatively speaking, we would almost be wishing for Huckabee back by the time all was said and done. Huckabee was awful, but McEnany is worse by a healthy margin.

OscarMadison and FileNotFound like this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

He's a "deal-maker", he's saying that just because that's what he thinks they want to hear, not because he believes that sh*t.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

LOL

garrow likes this.
  6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

One good thing about the Stephanie Grisham era
    If you didn’t watch Fox News, you never saw her

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Songbird likes this.
  8. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I think, anecdotally, that Spain is pretty forgiving. Might be worth a try. I just retired and would very much like an EU citizenship even though I have no plans to move. But I have lived in Europe and the road trips are a lot of fun.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yes, in the forthcoming book "A Thousand Ways: How Trump Damaged America"

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

And my grandfather on my mother’s side was from London, so maybe I have that option too?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Obama treason, treason Obama. Statues we got protect our statues....slippery ramp."

"Sir, would you like me to place a call for you?"

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Hey Biden's the guy with the China ties. Seen it on a Trump commercial! And Biden is responsible for the drop in manufacturing jobs from 2000-07, when Bush was president! Who knew a guy from Delaware was that powerful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.