1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Enjoy him while you can; he'll be voted out come November.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I kind of doubt the he loses that seat. That's a pretty conservative part of California. Not impossible (Orange County districts flipped two years ago) but I'm not betting the farm on it.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is there a crueler joke than COBRA? All of a sudden you have no income and you have to pay much, much higher premiums.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

There's a lot of "you better pull yourself up by your bootstraps" in this country to put the blame for being poor on the poor. Then we turn around and make it impossible to get out of poverty by making it really expensive to be poor.

OscarMadison and Smallpotatoes like this.
  5. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

I'm furloughed. Insurance guaranteed by my company thru June 30. COBRA will be 700 a month, roughly. CARES ends July 31. It will take half of monthly unemployment to pay COBRA.

And if I don't, my one prescription without insurance is more than 500 per month. Either way, I'm fucked if I'm not back to work.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Samesies.

8. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

The eagerness of this particular group of justices to ignore and/or overturn precedence is startling and scary. Nothing is safe.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Part of his narcissism features delusions of grandeur and constant heroic battles against overwhelming odds.

See the ridiculous and creepily homoerotic paintings of a Greek-godlike Fatfuck, golden hair waving in the sun, on top of a gleaming muscular 198-pound torso, atop a surging steed as he leads the multitudes into battle against the satanic savages

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    britwrit likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

After today's news dump, obvious advantage of tiny hands means FATUS can get ALL his fingers into an electrical socket.

11. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Oopsies.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2016: Elect an amateur they said. He'll shake things up. He'll drain the swamp, they said. He's an outsider. He's so rich, he can't be bought. He'll gain the respect of allies and foes alike. He'll work so hard he won't have time to golf. He alone can fix it. We'll win so much you'll get tired.

2020: Tired of winning yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.