1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

For someone who liked to say every day that the stock market hit a new record high, there seems to be a lot of worse day losses on his ledger.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

As a lifelong liberal Democrat, I've held a strong belief my entire adult life in the good of the government. I was reared in a TVA-loving home, my veteran family members convinced me the military was at its core good and heroic, as a 19-year-old cop reporter I saw first-hand that 90 percent of cops are good people and the bad apples really fuck it up for the rest of them, I've seen how hard administrators work at providing government aid to citizens and how much they care about their missions, and overall I just never believed the GOP whiners who constantly complained that all forms of government were wasteful at best and evil at worst. In other words, I trusted that my country could protect me and my family.

But for the past 3 years I've been saying on this board that #thecouphasalreadyhappened. And I've thought Trump (and, really, the USA) was some lucky muthafuckas for not having a disaster hit us. But, with COVID19 the disaster is undoubtedly here.

And in its wake it's dawned on me that I no longer believe the government can keep my loved ones and myself safe. The GOP has finally proven its point, after all these years.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Whiter shade of fail

[​IMG]

Driftwood and Slacker like this.
  4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

He looks like total shit.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck looks pretty bad, too.

Jake from State Farm likes this.
  7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'd like to attack Trump with the coronavirus. And the rest of his stupid family.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

His entire administration is going to be defined by the word “whistleblower”

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Be like Mike

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

You Can't Make This Up, Episode a294857:
    Fuckhead FATUS meets with his tokens to mark Black History Month.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, it seems Russia might have attacked a NATO allie today by bombing Turkish forces in Syria.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Truthfully though - the market has been overinflated for a while and between a softening economy, the virus, signs of limited growth on the horizon - it's been overdue for a correction. I'm guessing people have just been hesitant to tap out without something concrete to base their decision on.

Neutral Corner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.