1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Liars gotta lie.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

White America doesn't care. This country is headed to hell. I only regret I won't live long enough to see the Chinese troops head all the MAGAs into the reeducation camps that used to be Talladega and Jerry Jones' stadium.

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I've often wondered what would happen if 70 million people refused to pay their income taxes.

This government has gone from joke to tyranny in "a very short period of time"

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

2nd Amendment works both ways. We're headed for civil war. No use denying it. I'm old and comfortable economically. But I'm pissed.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Its contempt for the patriotism and intelligence of the American people, for the Constitutional authority of the Congress and for the judgment of its own officials and experts....."
    --
    Admiral Elmo Zumwalt Jr. describing the Nixon Administration in his memoirs On Watch (New York: NYT/Quadrangle, 1976)

6. 3_Octave_Fart

Michael- These people would terminate us if they could. I've no illusion about it.

I read this morning about death by sarin. Twenty-five times more potent than cyanide. Think what that could do to a city core like Los Angeles. The deplorables wouldn't have to pull one trigger.

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

I think that quote is from Tony Schwartz.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

I mean this guy is just fuckin psychotic tonight. Not loopy, not crazy, not 'funny', not 'charming' - psychotic.

Try explaining to a kid how badly broken Trump's brain is.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Tweener likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The pieces are in place.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Piano wire nooses for everyone!

12. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

He's out of his fucking pea-brained mind.

Impeach Obama.

Namecalling central.

I really think Middle America has seen enough.

This guy has his base, and it's a warped, myopic sumbitch. If you think this guy is even REMOTELY qualified to be president of the United States, and thus leader of the Free World, you're a freakin' moron.

Long way to November. But this guy's already out of his fuckin' gord.

And he's a pig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.