1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The collaboration trials in 2021 will be awesome. Followed by the firing squad executions.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

There will be no such thing.

[​IMG]
    Theory

[​IMG]
    Reality

bigpern23 likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

What I don't like about DWTS is it's become a sort of way station for fuckups and redemption-seekers.
    All of these people go on the dance show because there is something they are running from.
    If Sean Spicer was the least bit unfoolish would he be doing the meringue on a TV show?
    I fully expect Corey Lewandowski to do the show circa 2023 - if he's not in prison by then.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I still think Adam Schiff would make a good (and younger) candidate, and especially now that Harris' stock has fallen. He can pound back hard on Trump in any slugfest, so I hope he's thinking about making a move after the field narrows more.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I did watch the season of DWTS that Donald Driver won. It was mindless entertainment and kind of fun. I will say that the women dancers were unbelievably hot so that would be my only draw at this stage.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

My guess is the Dems being Dems will let all that go if they get the GOP to go along with more stringent checks on the executive, stiffer emoluments rules, limits on acting heads of agencies (as in after 30 days, the acting has no authority to do anything).

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Witness stand with Corey.

Sea Bass likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

AE7AB072-0BC7-44A9-B5DA-B3B504114F37.jpeg

Jesus wept