1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

'Merican Media Inc.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Angie, Aaangie

maumann and Fred siegle like this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Haberman: "eyes closed". LOL

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

It was like that in Seattle last time I was out there.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

You can smell it on a regular basis in many places where it is certainly still criminal. I don't think most cops even care any more as long as you aren't causing any trouble. I'm not judgmental, nor do I care, but I'm old enough that open use in broad daylight makes me do a double-take.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Donald Trump, SOB-GYN

[​IMG]

matt_garth and Fred siegle like this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He’s an intellectually incurious cretin throwing poop at the wall. There is no grand plan in what he says.

9. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

When I was a new lawyer, I worked the same courtroom every day and every day we had one of two judges: an octogenarian from a rural area about an hour away and a septuagenarian from the city where the court was.

The old country judge would often lean way back in his chair and close his eyes during trial. It was often hard to tell he was awake, but hooboy you'd better not ever assume he was asleep because that would be the minute he'd slice a knife of a question out of the blue revealing that he'd heard everything and also clearly saw the biggest weakness in your case.

I'm not making any pretense that Trump is anywhere near that sharp, only cautioning that it's dangerous to assume someone is sleeping just because their eyes are closed.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So no warning on imminent tornadoes, which disproportionately strike his klan’s states.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted