1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fair pair point, but there are going to be some idiots who sit out the election or vote for Trump to punish Biden for supporting Israel. It is an incredibly stupid action because Biden is still the better option for them, but way too many voters are morons.

wicked, SFIND and Driftwood like this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I hope there is some mechanism in place to closely monitor who loans him money for this. If it's the First National Bank of Moscow or Riyadh Fifth Third Bank, then that needs to be red flagged immediately.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's easy for advocacy organizations to stay angry for a long time. That's sort of their job. It may prove harder for regular voters to stay mad enough to hold what they know is an illogical position eight months from now.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

it still surprises me nobody seems to make an issue of Trump's cruddy hirings in the first administration, let alone their subsequent legal troubles - and we're supposed to have confidence in him?

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh, it's going to be much worse second time around.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Republican delay? No thanks

[​IMG]

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I figure the Crazy Caucus will make the difference in putting one of them in place, and will then try to play some of the same games as in the House.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The best people! Even their replacements were the best people!

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The best thing about Trump 1.0 is it shook loose some of the worst people from Congress and other offices where they were in a position to do long-term damage. Of course they were replaced by Marge and Palin Jr.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So when Trump's NY finance case was running, he testified that he had around $400m in cash. Now that the penalty has been assessed, all he can raise is $100m. Isn't there perjury in there somewhere?

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

What's a fair point? That I'm excited about the prospect of Biden losing Michigan? I'm not.

The difference between me and other posters here aren't who we plan to vote for. At all.

You know what most of us really diverge on? Liberalism vs. progressivism.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Tarheel316, garrow, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted