1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Gina Schock on her heart surgery:

Our Dear Girl Gina from Baltimore: Gina Schock of the Go-Gos | Tom Tom Magazine

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

No problem signing off on a "Chad Wolf" occupying an office he was illegally holding - but big problem with the Biden DHS nominee despite a much longer resume and better qualification. I'm guessing the problem is his first name is "Alejandro." Though I was under the impression that the GOP loved Cuban refugees.

Former DHS heads blast Republicans for stalling Binden nominee Mayorkas

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think there’s a space between “ignore” and “next up on the QAnon horseshit calendar” that I’d like to inhabit.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The last time a party tied itself to a losing presidential candidate who also cost them the Senate was....

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Katie Hopkins makes Curt Schilling look like he’s on tranquilizers. She’s all over the place.

lakefront likes this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Earlier today, DHS issued a warning about Trumpist violence. It wasn’t a blip on the radar.

wicked and Driftwood like this.
  9. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Drop from the news, I'm pretty sure I saw on Twitter that there's a investigation that started

Driftwood, lakefront and OscarMadison like this.
  10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Limit is an interesting word.

I don’t believe in needing photo ID. But photo ID is not necessarily a limit. You need one to have a checking account. Or drive. Or apply for most benefits.

11. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I can imagine thousands, perhaps 10s of thousands, of poor, rural Georgians who do not have easy access to a printer.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

None of those are rights enshrined in the Constitution. If we can’t possibly under any circumstances make any change whatsoever to gun laws, then conservatives can fuck off if they want to add barriers to voting.

Driftwood and Neutral Corner like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted