1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prep & college sports in southern California - experienced reporter

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Sep 26, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

CIF-credentialed Sports Reporter with 10 years of experience covering several fall prep sports - HS football, water polo, cross country, girls volleyball, etc. - willing and able to cover prep sports in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
    CIF-SS Division championships are this week/weekend and CIF State Playoffs begin sometime around Nov. 20 or Dec. 7-8 for football.
    I am also able to cover college and pro sports in those areas, but I'd need help with college and pro credentials.
    For my resume and clips, e-mail me at: bobi78@juno.com

My name is Bruce Bourquin - feel free to search my recent articles. I live just north of Anaheim and am willing to travel up to about 30-40 miles to cover games, plus features or anything else you might need.

I have worked the past three years as a stringer for both The Orange County Register, The Daily Pilot in Costa Mesa (L.A. Times-owned), Patch.com and The Riverside Press-Enterprise, along with The Associated Press, NHL.com, Junior Baseball magazine, Running Times magazine and many others.
    In addition, I have worked for three different daily newspapers for a total of six years.

NOTE: Due to the fact I work part-time during the day, I am only able to cover 5:30 games or later on weekdays, but am fully available on weekends.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Re: Prep sports in southern California - experienced reporter ready to write

bump...

3. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump.

4. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump in part to keep up w/ the competition.

5. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

bump.

6. Dawgpound17

Dawgpound17 Member

Wasn't it bumped 3 days ago?...

Draft saved Draft deleted