1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poz bitch-slaps Chass

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by lantaur, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Darn right, "YGBFKM"

:D

2. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

Yes, it certainly is. For example, I've gone out of my way to ignore one particular poster, since pissing matches aren't of any interest to anyone but the participants. Hasn't stopped that particular poster from following me around and trying to bait me. Where is your admonishment for that poster? You're certainly intelligent enough to figure out who it is.

Or do you only play Mother Hen in certain circumstances?

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And DD is right, YF. We're not to dwell on who's now who used to be what, per Moddy. As long as havoc is not being caused, or you're not being stalked or bombarded with threatening PMs, it's not really something to get all agita about.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

When the mood strikes.

I have plenty of admonishment to give, but I must be judicious in its application. Let me meditate and get back to you.

5. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

Just play a role-playing game. It's five years from now. The poster to whom I was referring is your son or daughter and just drew on your autographed Ozzie Guillen picture. ADMONISH!

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You poor thing. Where are the moderators do defend "Mark's" honor.

He'd never follow someone around the board. He'd never create sock puppets just to harass someone.

Good thing he has a "friend" as loyal as you to come to his defense. Stan Musial should be so lucky.

7. YankeeFan

Hey, does anyone know where I can get the best deep dish pizza in Chicago? Anyone?

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Depends on what they drew. Was it funny? Inappropriate? Dull? A Cubs hat? A sombrero? I need more details.

9. YankeeFan

It's really kind of sad to see an internet bully crying for a moderator. Internet bullies used to have more pride.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

When I blog about this thread in 50 years, I will do my best to be fair to everyone involved.

11. YankeeFan

You're no Murray Chass, so no one will notice your future blog. (Unlike Murray, will you at least call it a blog.)

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Back to Murray for a minute....there have been no less than a dozen threads here about his blog, his bitterness, his complete loss of common sense and decency and fairness. You could do the search and find them, there are too many to recall.

So why the shock and awe over this one Poz column/blog? Old news....Murray is irrational and angry. Why is everyone still so surprised?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.