1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Mama Duggar is feeling overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

That's Yeshua.

2. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

Long time ago, someone (I haven't a clue who) went on a anti-gay rant, saying homosexuality was contagious but accidentally wrote "TEH GAY" instead of "the"

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

It's now basically a meme to try to paint anyone who doesn't celebrate the rainbow lifestyle as stupid.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, it is a meme which correctly points out that bigots are stupid.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Little Josh sure has come a long way from finger-banging his sisters.

Riptide likes this.
  6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Jim Bob Duggar Offers Advice to Fathers: Remove 'Sensual Content' From The Home

I hate myself a little for giving these assholes any more attention, but the irony and chutzpah here is just too much to ignore. Jim Bob Duggar is still giving parenting advice.

Dude, your son molested your daughters! Repeatedly! And you didn't take enough action to stop it after the first time he admitted he was doing it! Oh, and all that forgiveness? Did it stop him from cheating on his wife? No. So shut up already.

Jim Bob Duggar giving parenting advice would be like me teaching figure skating to Olympic hopefuls even though I've had skates on exactly once in my entire life and only managed to stay upright by refusing to leave the wall.

service_gamer likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted