1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: When do you think Manti Te'o knew?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 21, 2013.

?

When did Manti Te'o know that Lennay Kekua was not real?

1. From the beginning. He was a party to the hoax from the day it was concocted, and never believed she

3.0%
  2. At least by the time of her "death." When Lennay Kekua "died" in mid-September, and he talked to the

21.2%
  3. When she died, he still believed she was real, but he realized the truth very soon thereafter - perh

24.2%
  4. Manti Te'o believed Lennay Kekua was real throughout the football season, at least, but exaggerated

39.4%
  5. Manti Te'o believed that Lennay Kekua was real throughout the football season, at least, and conside

12.1%
  6. Other. Explain.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Re: Poll: When did Manti Te'o know?

Found the moment. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

So the phrasing of the question is wrong. "When do you think Manti Te'o knew?"

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I felt like that was implied, but I think that it's a fair comment and I'll make the edit.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

It's a pet peeve of mine. It's not as though our vote will determine anything in this case. Similarly, I get cranky about, "Who will win the Super Bowl?" Unless a fix is in, no one knows.

I'm just a persnickety and petulant person.

Draft saved Draft deleted