1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Were you that kid? Or maybe you still are?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Dec 18, 2009.

?

Did you always snoop for your presents before Christmas?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    46.8%
  3. No point, my presents generally sucked.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I still do.

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I had to order my mom's gift at the store and have it shipped this year, since I'm flying home and they'd ship for free. I asked her in advance where I could have my dad put something that she wouldn't look, because she has stuff stashed everywhere, so she'd stumble upon it if I didn't tell her not to look.

My brother took it and wrapped it for me, so all's well. But I trusted her. :)

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

A certain someone I know is devolving into a child.

Tried to pick up two different packages under the tree - an absolute no-no around here. He also tried to rearrange about a dozen tree ornaments, which also didn't sit well with another here.

But he's enabled - and I'm not the guilty party.

3. Gold

Gold Active Member

I was the oldest of nine kids, so I knew I wasn't going to get any big presents. It was nice to wait and see, and I was really grateful for whatever I received.

The fund was seeing what everyone got, so there were a lot of things for everyone even though one person didn't get a lot.

Draft saved Draft deleted