1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police release photos of couple ODing with child in backseat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Sep 9, 2016.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They should be shot?

Does this include the soccer moms addicted to Oxys? The cokehead stockbrokers? The guys who think Cam Newton would be out of the league by now?

This posts says a ton about you, none of it good.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

A lot of addicts are decent people with the same hope of a better life everyone else has.

I was an addict and I never committed one crime. Never ended up in the police blotter. There are a few others who have come through SJ and were better people than any of us.

To think my inability to cope with stress and depression in my 20s should cost me any chance at happiness later, or in fact should end my life on the spot, is absurd.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You should have been shot.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Oh come on. He never was shitty as a soccer referee ...

amraeder and JC like this.
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Another Devil beauty.

6. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

The scariest thing about those photos is that the couple were in a car...and one of them apparently was driving....I think that almost gets lost in those pictures of the parents, with their mouths hanging open and just generally looking horrible...

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

They should just stop.

HC and Dick Whitman like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted