1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police are pissed at Batman

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WolvEagle, Oct 3, 2012.

1. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I thought the thread was in reference to our SportsJournalists.com member Batman.

Carry on.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

This is a story that screams for a mug shot.

4. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

I figured they got Batman for his prostitutes avatar.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Me too. Thought I might have to go on the lam. That we won't ought to make the wife happy, even if it means we're not going on vacation.

6. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

My question is, why he dressed up as the Dark knight or Adam West era Batman?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Actually, more like the 1940s movie serial version, complete with sweaty pits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Wow. That is Adam West-era Batman. All we need is the "POW!" "BAM!" for it to be complete.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

11. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Two points:

1) Wouldn't this guy in the tights in Michigan be more suited for Seattle (Isn't there some supposed do-gooding group up there who dress in costume)?

and

2) In this day and age, shouldn't we just throw a net over this caped crusader and throw away the key (One more nutjob running loose, ladies & gents -- let's give the guy a big hand......).

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not just in Seattle. There's a nationwide community of folks who dress up and do things like safety patrols, charity work, neighborhood watch, etc. To their credit, they stress working with law enforcement and calling the cops to deal with most situations instead of taking on gangs of armed thugs and storming crack houses.

http://www.reallifesuperheroes.org/

Draft saved Draft deleted