1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: They were saying "Oh God!" at Faith Academy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Is that blond guy in the right center of the picture with his eyes popping out of his head a somebody now? Feels like I've seen him in other things, I can see his older face, but a role or a name is right on the tip of my tongue and I can't spit it out.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Fair enough, but you can show it to your buddies without giving up your phone's passcode to snoopy parents -- especially if you want to continue to hit it.

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Sometimes giving the passcode of less a request and more a stipulation of having the phone. Some kids may leave it unlocked or gave up the code without prompting, but it's probably more that their parents have said we need the code or we turn your phone off.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Yep, this is on Teach for not getting the kid a burner.

Hokie_pokie likes this.
  5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I can ask, well demand, to see my daughter's phone at any time. I haven't, but her mother has a time or two.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I hope when I eventually have a kid, I can just ask for it. That would tell me there is that trust. I have a feeling my wife will make it a stipulation of having the phone anyway, but I hope it doesn't turn into a demand.

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

She understands an ask is basically a demand.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This would be a good one for your parents to mark down and remind you of in 15 years.

Spartan Squad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted