1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: She turned his "Dios Mio!" into an "Oh God!"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 28, 2014.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Saw the header and immediately thought...
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The sensitivity police sure did show up on that thread.

I suppose I understand the sensitivity when we're talking about rape. But only when rape is defined as a forcible and physical attack.

Defining something as rape because you've determined that they're "not old enough to consent to sex" is crap. Fifteen-year-old boys aren't getting raped by their female teachers. I'm betting the great majority of these kids look back on these incidents with fondness, not horror.

It's the height of hypocrisy that the same crowd that says we have to teach sex education to 12-year-olds because kids "are gonna have sex" all of a sudden change their tune when it comes to 15-, 16- and 17-year-old boys and act as though sex never entered the kid's mind till the evil predator came along.

That's not to say these teachers don't deserve time. But they really should come up with another word, because willing 15-year-old boys nailing their pretty 25-year-old teacher are not getting "raped."

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I haven't seen LiesInTx that upset since her brother left the board.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

If you look at the pictures in the link - that woman goes from clearly fuckable when she has her teacher clothes and hairstyle on to "good God, I'd need lots of alcohol" when she is in that prison garb. Boy did time in jail not do her justice.....

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Wow. I bet that the boy is not as proud as he once was. Maybe this is a case of rape.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The jail food must have been good. She packed on some pounds.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Let this forever be remembered as the day old_tony said it was ok to have sex with kids so long as they enjoy it.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

+1

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So, since it's obviously not OK for kids to have sex, then it appears you're arguing that the sex education classes must teach abstinence. You can't have it both ways.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I advocate the teaching of seat belts in driver's ed. Doesn't mean I'm advocating teenage drivers plowing into each other on the highway.

11. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

This one turned "Oh God!" into "Dios Mio!":

http://beatricedailysun.com/news/local/education/teacher-arrested-for-sexual-assault/article_b21359e3-cbbc-5130-937a-138ff41036cd.html

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Phrasing!

Draft saved Draft deleted