1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poin files: Lying in wait

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Nov 17, 2017.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

22? Jeez, she didn't wait very very long ...

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

That's a cool t shirt.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

According to this, she graduated from college in May and worked at a pharmacy for a couple of months before being hired as a high school teacher.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

ā€œIā€™m no longer surprised by the people who commit these crimes, because predators come from all walks of life,ā€ said West.

This has been an epidemic for decades, and finally, the first quote of someone who isn't surprised.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Does it count if she looks younger than most high school seniors?

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I know this is an odd thought. ... I wouldn't do it, because I wouldn't want to spend several hours getting smacked around with a telephone book. But when they say, "Here, hold this under your chin and look at the camera," I wonder why we never run into one of these women who hasn't made them hold the board under her chin for her because she refused. I know it's a VERY weird thought, but she looks way too cooperative to me with the way she is holding the thing up.

10. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Is the first picture taken when/where she was arrested? Hair looks the same and it looks like she may be cuffed.

On a side note I never understood why Americans wear shoes indoors.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I think so. The article mentioned what she was wearing when arrested.
    Its like the cops said, "you are under arrest. Stand here and let me take this picture"

12. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Looks like she's the wife of an assistant coach, not the head coach. That would have been a whole different story because I don't think very many high school head coaches have 22-year-old wives.

Draft saved Draft deleted