1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

plastic surgery......down there?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Brain of J, Mar 6, 2007.

1. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Nicely done.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I'm Archie Bell of the Drells, of Houston, Texas, and we don't only sing, but we can dance just as good as we want. In Houston, we just started a new plastic surgery to fix that hotdog down a hallway feeling, and that surgery's called the Tighten Up. This is the invasive, costly surgical procedure that we tighten up with. First, we tighten up that vaginal canal. Come on now drummer, I want you to tighten it up for me now. Oh, yeah! Tighten up on that bass, now. Oh, yeah! Don't let that cervix fall in though. Tighten up on that reproductive organ now. Oh, yeah! Tighten up them big ol' flappy labia now, band. Don't need to hear no whistling when the wind blows, y'all. Perky little labes, oh yeah! Look to your left, look to your right, everybody can do it, but don't you get too tight. NOW MAKE IT MELLOW! :)

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Agreed 110%.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bravo. I can just hear the horns.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We're nicer than you assholes ;)

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Assholes aren't very pretty either. Except to, well, you know.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

"spam?"

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hmm, seems odd you'd say that, which harkens me back to what an old north carolina redneck, who my dad had befriended, assured me time and time again while growing up: "p****s, there's nothin' you can do to hurt 'em. have fun with 'em."

on a sidenote, his very-hot, non-redneck daughter, who was 2 1/2 years older than me, "deflowered" me when i was 13. i'm assuming he spoke the gospel at home as well.

maybe you're just not having fun.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I hesitate to even respond to this -- really, I do -- but Clever's onto something.

Draft saved Draft deleted