1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

plastic surgery......down there?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Brain of J, Mar 6, 2007.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I want to get hired as the receptionist to answer this guy's phones.

"Hello, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Washington. How can I help you?"

2. Tastes like burning!

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Maybe they've read too many deragatory Fark comments referencing "meat curtains."

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Smell? Trumps everything else.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not sure if I agree. Taste, for me, plays a bigger role.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

7. Clever username

They're almost one and the same. Hold your nose next time you eat something (food, I mean). You won't really taste it. You can sort of avoid tasting it, but you have to breathe. Considering what you're doing with your mouth, you're going to need your nose. You don't want your nostrils filling up with the stench of week-old fish tacos.

In my experience, the ones that taste (smell) the best are the ones that taste (smell) like absolutely nothing at all.

8. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I like sleek and symmetrical.

Meat tarps, beef curtains, tuna drapes, whatever you wanna call 'em, they don't do it for me.

9. Clever username

How's that for TMI?

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I've found that if there's no carpet on the floor, it tends to smell, well, better.

11. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

On a more body-positive note, here are some women selling t-shirts that celebrate asymmetrical labia:

http://www.myvag.net/shop/items/labiaheartshirt/#

Safe for work in the sense that there's no nudity or vulgarity, although the web paged linked to does say "All About My Vagina" in large letters across the top...and there's a sub-hed that reads "'Labia Hearts T-Shirt.'"

So there are some folks out there who find vulvas and vaginas just fine the way they are. :)

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

"Well, I can't remember this girl's name. But I remember it rhymes with a female body part."

Draft saved Draft deleted